Personal one to one Consultations
90 minute consultations tailor made to your specific circumstances, to help you understand what you need to know, to make your adoption dreams come true and to successfully bring your child home. Be prepared and cut out months of wasted internet searching. With 12 years experience in international adoption I bring my expertise to help and support you as you embark on your journey to adopt a child.
In each session we will cover:
1. An overview of the whole international adoption process
2. The children looking for families
3. The assessment process including the home study and what is expected of you, what the social workers are looking for, things to watch out for, guidelines on timings, documents, references.
4. The eligibility criteria on countries
5. Which countries are suitable for you to adopt from
6. A rundown on how those particular countries work
7. Timings and costs
8. Who will be your adoption assessment agency
9. Who can support you in your chosen country
10. Any other questions and concerns that you have
A 'one stop shop' to find out everything that you need to do to move forward today
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time.
Available evenings and weekends, via Skype or in person in my Bournemouth office